Swab Collection Testing Module 1
Self-Study Module 1
Respiratory Specimen Collection Training (MODULE 1)
- Collect good nasal and throat swabs for respiratory virus testing.
- Complete the necessary documentation.
- Complete the procedure, maintaining safety of the collector and the patient at all times.
Time Required: 60 minutes
Method: Pre-course reading, Video simulation, Assessment, Certification
|The COVID-19 pandemic|
|Symptoms - Adult|
|Symptoms - Children|
|Symptoms - Video|
|Test for Covid-19|
|Testing and why it matters|
|Performing a Swab Test|
|Self-administer Swab Test|
|Swab Test for Care homes|
|Drive-thru Swab Test|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.