Clinical Governance Online Course
Highly informative course is designed to help participants develop competence and confidence.
Instructor: ABM Academy
Validity Period: 180 days
Clinical governance is the system through which NHS organisations are accountable for continuously improving the quality of their services and safeguarding high standards of care by creating an environment in which clinical excellence will flourish.
- Overview and Clinical Governance
- Clinical Audit
- Significant Event Analysis
- Complains in NHS
- Risk Management
- Clinical Effectiveness
- Pre/Post PLAB Candidates
- GP Trainees
- Foundation Year Doctors
- New NHS Doctors
- All IMGs wish to start a medical career in the UK
- Dr Zubair Ahmad, GP Partner, Trainer, Appraiser & Medical Educator, Founder Director, ABMA.
- Dr Ashutosh Kapoor, ST5 Endocrine, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust.
- Dr Prateek Verma, ST6 Dual ICM/Anaesthetics, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals.
- Dr Burhan Khawar, Clinical Fellow Cardiology, Royal Lancaster Infirmary Hospital.
|Significant Event Analysis (46:00)|
|Complains in NHS (41:00)|
|Risk Management (56:00)|
|Clinical Effectiveness (24:00)|
|Please share your feedback|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :